Monday, February 18, 2013

Zayn Malik Imagine

You're an aspiring photographer. You have bunch of different types of cameras in your room. Your room is filled up with loads of pictures and collages of your friends and your family. Wherever you go, you will always have your camera and take pictures of everything that you're experiencing. 

Zayn, your best friend (your secret crush), decides to crash your place. He calls you up and ask to visit you. He says he misses you and its been awhile seen the both of you seen each other. You were quite nervous because your secret crush is coming to your apartment. You calmed yourself down and told yourself to be calm, cool and collected. 

So Zayn arrives at your place. He rings the doorbell. You open the door. 

You : Zayn! How are you? *Gives a friendly hug*

Zayn : (Y/N) I'm fine! And you?

You : Well I'm just well, just like the last time we met. Come inside, I hope you're hungry cause' I ordered Pizza..

Zayn : Really? How did you know how I was hungry? Hahaha...

You : I'm psychic. 

So you invite Zayn inside. You headed for the kitchen to prepare the food and the drinks. 

Zayn : Hey (Y/N), not to be rude, but mind if I check out your place? 

You : Go ahead! I don't mind...

You didn't realize Zayn headed for your room. After 5 minutes, you prepared the food on the table. You realized that Zayn had been quiet in your room, so you went to search for him. You found him to be staring at the collages of you and him. 

Zayn : Wow, (Y/N), your room is amazing. Didn't realize you took so much photos...why? 

You : Well, I love taking photos because its sort of a constant reminder for me about the good, beautiful memories. Pasting these collages in my room, help me got through some rough times. 

Zayn : Wow, you really are amazingly talented...

You : Thanks..speaking of collages, I actually have a collage of the both of us! Here it is..

Zayn gazes at the collage you put together. He smiles and giggles to himself. Hearing his laughter, makes you feel lighter. Looking at him smile at your collages, makes you feel like on top of the world. Zayn turns to you, grabs your hand, helds it with care and rubs it. Your heart beats louder, your cheeks went rose red. 

Zayn : (Y/N), these collages made me realize how stupid I was to leave it all behind. I've missed you so much. I met so much girls but you're the only one who knows how to make me feel comfortable, feel wild and crazy. I missed our high school years, it felt like it was just us against the world. I miss you, (Y/N). So much..

As he takes a deep breath, he takes your breath away. He leans in for your lips. His one hand around your waist and the other on your neck. Finally, your fairytale is restored. 


No comments:

Post a Comment